Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Tobacco Free Missouri! The mission of TFM is to work statewide to reduce the burden of tobacco use and eliminate secondhand smoke for all Missourians through education and policy change. As a member, you agree to:
- Promote and support TFM’s vision and mission.
- Contribute resources (e.g., information, volunteer time, financial support).
- Participate in TFM meetings and activities.
- Represent TFM in a respectful and professional manner.
- Provide advice on bylaw revisions, membership, communications, and policy issues.
- Eliminate and disclose any conflicts of interest (e.g., members will not have relationships with
the tobacco industry).
As a member of TFM, you can expect to be treated with respect and equality at all times. Benefits include:
- Voting privileges at annual meeting and eligibility for board membership.
- Technical assistance and resources.
- Training opportunities led by staff and consultants.
- Receipt of quarterly newsletters.
- Timely notification about tobacco control news/events via email updates.
- Opportunity to provide input and feedback.
- Access to best and promising practices.
- Networking opportunities with professionals at the state and national levels.